Other Stuff

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Gangs.

Image via W

This came up on my Pinterest feed yesterday, and it's great. More things should be written on typewriters. But I also find that social media has become really overwhelming in a lot of ways, once you're on Pinterest, should you be on Clippings too? Should success be measured with how many people following you, or how many new pins you have? I only tend to use it when I'm working on a project and just do a quick search and re-pin anything that might work. Generally I find my tumblr feed much more inspiring since I've really tailored it to my aesthetic, and I love the look of scrolling through a well-edited tumblr page. 

I feel like I have a lot of small gangs in London, and they're the reason it's such a great place to live.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...